Friday, January 02, 2009

Traditions of Christmas




I love traditions.  Call it boring.  I call it something to look forward to!  Ben and I started decorating gingerbread houses last year.  Yeah, he only likes it because he gets to eat the candy. Of course, as seen before we have the Mystery Tree.  But a far more long standing tradition is the christmas photos with Santa.  The boys (Chris and J.) have been having there picture taken with Santa EVERY year for as long as they can remember.   As they became adults (under water with the diver Santa), to being married and having children....the tradition has continued.  This tradition is as much for the grand parents these pictures are given to as it is to our family each year.  Although, every year I struggle to find where exactly those darn christmas photos are.  So here is my cyber note (also left on a post it in a christmas box) They are in the babies photo box, in the back, in the hall way.

1 comment:

Jefro said...

Hey, you guys look fantastic! Happy new year, and happy birthday to that old guy.